Federal Director, Cybersecurity Sales
Become an integral part of an elite, diverse team while working at an industry creation organization. At Phosphorus Cybersecurity, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for professional leadership and growth.
Phosphorus Cybersecurity seeks a motivated career and customer-oriented Federal Director, Cybersecurity Sales, to join our Virginia area team. We value your professionalism and are looking for an innovative team player that can help us advance our business solutions, which will actively enhance our customers’ IoT surface’s cybersecurity posture and increase their ability to focus on other priorities.
As a direct sales position, you will identify, qualify, and capture tactical sales opportunities to align Phosphorus Cybersecurity with a customer’s mission and needs strategically. You will also command and manage all the moving parts through the full life cycle to closure in this role. As a startup company, we are searching for an entrepreneurial self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple complex tasks simultaneously, who can use his or her direct sales talent to expand the adoption of Phosphorus Cybersecurity capabilities. Duties also include developing business strategies and solutions for complex and multi-faceted customer problems and internally providing advice to support the overall growth strategy for driving Phosphorus Cybersecurity’s business activities in the region.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Have a successful track record of developing leads, proposal development, and winning contracts with the GSA, DoD, intelligence community, and other federal agencies
- Familiarity with all federal government contracting vehicles
- Working knowledge of SBA and FAR rules and regulations Develop, Implement and Optimize Strategy for partnering with select Federal Systems Integrators
- Coordinate and Lead Key U.S. Federal program capture strategies to and through select U.S. Federal Systems Integrators
- Fully conceptualize and evangelize Phosphorus Cybersecurity value proposition to prospects, VAR, OEM, FSI, Security ecosystem and be the lead strategist for partnering to maximize customer success through the Federal channel
- Grow the Federal Sales Organization organically and build a strategic growth model for this growth
The candidate will have:
- A culture of being a team player and willingness to win as a team
- The attitude of patriotism and making a difference in our country and company by assisting our Federal prospects to mitigate the most significant risks in IoT
- Clear record of quota achievement and metrics-driven approach to prospecting and managing pipeline through to a successful close
- Proficiency in tracking potential opportunities and forecasting accurately on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Explores, identifies, and communicates potential opportunities with the company leadership
- Excellent proposal writing and verbal skills with an attention to organization, detail, and quality presentation
- Develop and execute account strategy for Federal accounts and opportunities
- Develop GTM demand creation strategy for your respective Federal Territory
- Qualify and understand target prospects’ security priorities and provide a compelling, differentiated and impactful response with our IoT Security solutions.
- Establish relationships with key decision-makers, typically at the CISO and CSO level
- Leverage account knowledge and market intelligence to drive actions that generate sales outcomes.
- Exceed pipeline creation, booking and revenue quota targets
- Track, forecast, coordinate and report on sales opportunities
- Establish and manage relationships with key channel partners such as Resellers and FSI’s
- Coordinate local strategic marketing activities tied to the business’s goals.
- Develop, Implement and Optimize Strategy for partnering with select Federal Systems Integrators
- 10+ years experience across enterprise sales within the defense and intelligence community (Essential). Specific experience in IoT and cybersecurity is a high preference
- Ability to engage and build relationships with Executive level and C-Level stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of using a value-based selling approach
- Excellent understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- A proven track record in direct sales is essential (i.e., not in an overlay, partner, channel, team or other indirect roles)
- Able to generate sales by managing the complete sales process
- Ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills
- Brilliant analytical skillset for reporting, forecasting and data analysis
- Experience with HubSpot for managing the end to end sales lifecycle of all leads
- Expert use of using CRM for reporting on opportunities
- Outstanding presentation and office tool skills
- Open to travel when required
- Willingness to get dirt under your nails
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.